I am Aramis D'Nivra - that's what I am.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Black & white stripes for bipeds

What's up with road crossing paths? I have to cross the road at least once when I return home from work everyday and that's a hassle! When I wait at a crossing path, the car drivers just seem to think I'm invisible and rush through. They don't even bother to brake when they approach a pedestrian crossing in case someone would need to cross the road. WTF? Even if you do cross the road, they screech-brake their cars and look at you as if they meant to say "Fuck you! You just killed my cruising pleasure!". Damn them.

Next time, I'll get shurikens and drop them on the crossing paths if they don't brake.

--
Friends:
Rowan -:|:- Dominique -:|:- Amanda -:|:- Aadil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home