I am Aramis D'Nivra - that's what I am.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Behaviour Observation #1


Hi peeps, I'm going to write periodically about behaviours (human). From all these years, I've collected (mentally) lots of information about behaviours and this enabled me to understand how the individual mind works and deduce the character of the individual. This allowed me to manage my environment quite well. Well, these observations are mostly subjective and in no way represent accurate psycological data.


Naturally Curious
Some people are naturally curious and have an impetus for gathering knowledge. I think I just described me but what I'm going to talk about is quite different: people who are curious and need to act knowledgeable! Sounds familiar? Read on.

Well, imagine sitting down talking to a friend and someone else (a friend, colleague, etc) from some distance away scrutinizes in your direction, trying to pick up fragments of sound waves coming from you and your friend. Then he/she walks up towards you and starts talking about whatever he/she picked up from that distance and tries to be smarter/more knowledgeable. I didn't talk to you, Bob, so why interfere? Hmmmmm.... It's ok if someone has overhead your conversation and just pops in to add something, but not when that someone is listening for some time and trying to figure out how to intervene in a smarter way!

Huh? What? Yeah, I know I shouldn't point fingers but heck, doesn't that annoy you?

--
Friends:
Rowan -:|:- Dominique -:|:- Amanda -:|:- Aadil

2 Comments:

  • Cough - Cough - Nawaaz - Cough - Cough

    Cough?

    By Blogger Rowy, at Sunday, May 30, 2004 9:30:00 PM  

  • yep it does annoy me but there is something else that can annoy me. Someone who purposely speaks aloud just to make everyone listen to his conversation. Maybe that's curiosity as well. Maybe they just want to see how other people react. I have got two words for them: "shut up" lol

    By Blogger Faisal ..., at Monday, June 28, 2004 3:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home