I am Aramis D'Nivra - that's what I am.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Movies!!! Miam Miam!!

Hey! Lotsa movies coming soon : SpiderMan 2, Shrek 2, Kill Bill 2, Troy, Van Helsing, 13 going on 30 and lots more. So much goodies even if some are a bit crap ;-) HOWEVER, waiting for the movies to show on our theatres, battered and mutilated, is torture. What is Amnesty International doing about that? In this damned little island of mine, we have to wait for the french-dubbed version to be screened around the theatres in France and THEN dumped here.

Ain't that a bitch?

I'm so tired. I'm so lazy. I love the Japanese culture. I love Japan, the country of hard workers. Sometimes, I just want to live there but I guess Japan has no place for a lazy chap like me. Fuck, what's Japan got to do with movies?

Dude, it really sucks to be in my place.

--
Friends:
Rowan -:|:- Dominique -:|:- Amanda -:|:- Aadil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home