I am Aramis D'Nivra - that's what I am.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Long time no blog :)

It's been a while since I last posted an entry. I'm not so much of a blogger though. I just try to write something interesting here now and then, more specifically geared towards humour to share with the world instead of writing about my life. Anyway, I'll try to update this blog as much as I can. I'll be posting ongoing works of some of my drawings (mainly anime and manga) just for fun. Note that I'm an awful artist though! haha :) I'll also try to post some coding tips or sample code, just for the fun of it. My currently preferred languages are C# and Java. I used to program in Delphi but that's old story now.

See yah peeps (no one reads thig blog anyway !!).


--
Friends:
Aadil -:|:- Rowan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home